Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello all!

Hi everyone,

In this site, i just want to help to the people who are afraid of TOEFL (http://www.ets.org/toefl) . At first, i was also afraid of this. Because, the new TOEFL was much harder than the old one(PBT). I had to take enough score for being graduated. Just being afraid of TOEFL, I took lots of PBT exam (5 times) for graduation. However, each exam, i missed the graduation with 1 point. After the 5 exam, I changed my mind. There's no reason for not taking it. I thought that  if I have study enough, I could pass it. So, my TOEFL adventure have started like this :) I got the enough score and have graduated at least. Surely, there are lots of people like me who need this score may be for graduating, may be for taking master degree, may be for entertainment(Really! i know someone :) ). After that, i think that i have to share my knowledge. Even i can help anyone, i will be very very happy :)


I hope all of you will receive points that you want.


Good luck everyone ;)

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I took the test,i was told that it's extremely difficult,a friend of mine had the test five times before he made his rite score,after hearing all of this,i was really confused on what to do,if I should forget the test,so I decided to look up to God,i fasted for 25days,prayed for a good score,I prayed that I should take it once and not twice,i prep myself with online tutorials,with the grace of God I went for the test and the result came out successfully,,,thanks be to the almighty GOD,,,,believe in yourself and believe in God,,,he is Able

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I took the test,i was told that it's extremely difficult,a friend of mine had the test five times before he made his rite score,after hearing all of this,i was really confused on what to do,if I should forget the test,so I decided to look up to God,i fasted for 25days,prayed for a good score,I prayed that I should take it once and not twice,i prep myself with online tutorials,with the grace of God I went for the test and the result came out successfully,,,thanks be to the almighty GOD,,,,believe in yourself and believe in God,,,he is Able

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked your Information. Keep up the good work. TOEFL Speaking Lessons

    ReplyDelete
  5. As a matter of first importance, all together work on her conveyance, Suma expected to defeat issues with the consonants "th," "v," and "p." When Suma articulated words with "th," she reliably positioned her tongue behind the alveolar edge and articulated the sound as a "t." Therefore, when she gave the signal "think," she articulated it as "tink." TOEFL Speaking

    ReplyDelete